Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hey world!!

Dear world

I am Sarah from India. I am studying in school and now you all are going to see the world through my eyes. You all must have seen the world through many people's eyes through the social media and movies. But now for the first time,  you are all going to see through me. Hope you don't get angry, but instead listen to me. Please have the patience as I am not an expert at telling stories.

I would tell you soon about my life, my family, my friends and most of all : everything.

But to keep them all and myself safe, I will need to wear the invisible cloak which Harry potter gave me personally. (And ya no use feeling jealous about it).

I started this as an assignment for an online course I started doing. Hope this helps me in completing that course too. I shall try writing frequently. And not just copy contents from other sites, like before. (Ya I did have a blog before this too)

That's all for now. Bye !!



No comments:

Post a Comment